Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday

Today has been a good day. Yesterday was a very peaceful Mother's Day. I talked to all my children by phone and they were all doing well.
Today we went to a thank you TEA at the Nursing Home for Volunteers. They do this every year and it is very nice, they serve some awesome snacks,etc. There were a lot more people there today than I have seen before. It was fun and nice. Bill went with me, he doesn't always go, so I was glad he went today.
We are still enjoying our Grace Bible Study here at home and this Sunday we are supposed to go the the Owen's home for Bible Study with Jerry Sanders. Jerry has a church in Selma and goes to Darlington, Fl on Sunday nights for Bible Study. This Sunday he and the congregation from Darlington are coming up so that we can meet with them. Is is quite a drive to Darlington, so I don't know if we will drive that far or not, but maybe sometime we will.
God is so good !!!

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to say hi. Thanks for your comments on my blog; I enjoy reading them. I saw that you entered to win that laptop. That would be nice, wouldn't it?

    Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete