Thursday, April 2, 2009

Upcoming Trip

Saturday we will embark for our trip to Virginia to visit my son. We are riding with my sister and brother-in-law. It will be a very long drive. (at least 13+ hours) but with us taking turns driving, maybe it won't be so bad. My sister was taking their little dachund but he has a hurt back, so he will be staying with neighbors. We will be gone app. 10 days. Really looking forward to seeing all of the folks we have up there.
We were afraid we might have to cancel, I have had a toothache for over a week and it has been really bad until Tuesday, the dentist put me on an antibiotic hoping to settle it down ( it has). I have to have a root canal on the tooth and all the Endodontists were booked until the 14th and beyond, so the first thing I will do when we return will be, go to Dothan for a root canal (JOY!) Anyway, the pain is much better, so I will be able to enjoy my trip.
We had pictures made yesterday for a new Church Directory and they turned out so beautifully!! I had one pose made for the staff page. I am only a volunteer organist, and I did not know that I would be included on the page until I got to the Church for my picture. Will post some when we get them!!!
I will be checking my e-mails and blogs and facebook while in Virginia.
God Bless You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment