Friday, March 27, 2009

Stormy Morning!!

We woke up to a STORM at about 5:15 am. It has rained, and wind blown and thunder and lightning!! The National Weather Channel said there were trees downed in Elba, Al, but we did not see any damage where we live, but we don't have trees in our yard either. It has calmed down pretty much for right now, but they say more will come tonight and tomorrow. We thank God for our safety and pray for all in the area to be safe. I pray for those who have damage and have lost everything. It is thundering heavy again, so more rain, probably.
I went to the dentist on Tuesday with a very sensitive tooth attached to a big bridge. He put a temporary filling (medicated) hoping to settle it down, but it has gotten much worse in the last 24 hours. I have to have a root canal in the tooth and all the endodontists are either booked up or are not open this week. I have an appointment on the 14th but if it keeps getting worse, something will have to give. I am biding my time until Monday, if I can stand it and then maybe get worked in. We are planning a trip to Virginia to visit my son on the 4th until the 13th. I really hope to get this toothache taken care of before we leave.

God Bless you ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment