Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Blog

Somehow I don't have my original blog, so here goes a new one.
I know I had written some about my daughter-in Law dying week before last. We buried her in Montgomery, Al. last Tuesday February 24, 2009.
She suffered a fatal stroke and passed away on Friday, February 20, 2009. It was very sad for us all, she was only 44 years old.
My son Scott has had two very long and hard weeks. They were in the process of moving to Virginia where he has a new job. Their house was on the market for a couple of weeks before she passed and it sold the Tuesday before she died. So he is on leave and packing up to move his furniture and his daughter to Virginia. Praise the Lord the house sold or he would have to worry with that.
The Lord takes care of us all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment